Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Beloved Classes

presenting... three of my four sections my first semester of teaching after 5 years!


R21 --- the Lit 14 class that came alive in the eleventh hour... 10.30-11.30 in CTC 205 (horrible room! none of our powerpoint presentations could ever be seen! such a pity considering the artistic presentations prepared by the likes of leland, patrick, and sean)


R49 --- the feisty, plucky En 12 class who almost always made me smile at the end of my teaching days... 14.30-15.30 in Bellarmine (forgot na the room number)


R03 --- the Lit 14 class i honestly dreaded when i met them on the first day. i thought i would not know how to handle such a precocious bunch... they adopted me instead and showed me that all i needed to be was be myself... they were the only class who asked me why i had not been there on the first week of class and the only class to whom i admitted that i wasn't really away to "accompany my elderly mother" but that i was "fulfilling my lifelong dream of watching live tennis in shanghaiiiii!!!"... it was a love story that never ended... 8.30-9.30 in CTC 304


isa pa with R03 but with me included :)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?