Wednesday, December 17, 2008

exhausted!

lost my way a bit in this entire get-back-to-teaching enterprise, the most conspicuous manifestation my not having prayers in class anymore.

i've forgotten how to pray with a class and i wish i could find a way to have a collective embrace with the lord once more.

this week has been tiring tiring and just more tiring. it got to the point that i just dropped all my commitments today. anything i told myself i'd do in terms of marking papers --- whether in literature or term paper class --- i eschewed for time with my kids, giving my kids' au pair an advanced christmas present, and getting myself a 1-hour foot spa near ateneo. i was a changed woman after the footsie treatment.

i'm still not checking papers. christmas is coming and i want to feel it. i still don't!

i still miss belgium but it's getting farther and farther away by the day. sonny going back in january does not help my cause but maybe i don't want it to prosper in any way.

i will sleep long tonight. after some wine and eats at chris' place.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?