Sunday, March 06, 2005

back to the future


Comments:
wag ka papa-apekto, malupit talaga ang mundo (TAO!)
 
hi matapoor. i drink milk every day. it just so happens i do crazy things. like run full speed into a steel edged corner, or slide at 800 mph down a giant slide with a 16 kg child in my lap... things like those... my sensei in aikido would click his tongue... kasi i'm supposed to know how to fall. ngargh! as for the wedding pix... hehehe i love the photographer who took those! galing ng eye niya.

thess, learning that, little by little!
 
pirmi hinumdumi proud gajod me na naging titser kaw nako no matter
what,mahal taakaw lagi diri me for u, grabe isa ka sa pinaaka kayaamanan ko
til the end dili kaw nako makalintan,thanks gaajod saa lahat,sana gusto
mo uli balik sa surigao,
 
haaaay bea. this sounds corny but you made me cry. thanks for the reality bite. *ow!*
 
If I have known that blogging would get me close to svelte's world, I would have started much earlier.

love the black and white effect,matches the mood of the post.
 
sweeties, cathy here. whatever happened to the bluechronicles blog? having rogue withdrawals here! I keep on clicking but can't get there!
 
hi svelte!

missed reading your blog. hope everything's okei.:)

jey
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?